People Come First
The health and safety of our employees and customers is the top priority for Halton Windows.
In an effort to prevent the spread of COVID19 Ontario’s Premier Doug Ford announced only “Essential Businesses” can remain open past April 4th. Although window and door replacement can be considered an essential business, and we are qualified to remain open,
Halton Windows has chosen to remain closed to protect our community and our employees.
In the vast majority of cases window and door replacement is not an urgent need. If however you feel your situation is an emergency, feel to reach out and we can discuss the best course of action to remedy your situation.
Moving forward the company will be implementing a new set of standards to our business for the safety of all.
- Halton Windows has elevated its cleaning and disinfecting of surfaces.
- The use of gloves and masks will be used when appropriate.
- We are following Health Canada’s social distancing recommendation and upon resumption of business operations we will be limiting access to our showrooms.
- The showroom will be operating with reduced staff as we will be enabling employees to work from home to facilitate social distancing.
- Communication and signage are posted throughout our facility to remind individuals of safe hygiene practices.
In the mean time, we are available to answer questions, show product samples online and take orders for future installations. Customers are asked to email us with questions or to request quotations. Or call us during business hours Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm, closed Saturdays and Sundays. Connect with us on social media or send questions to let us know if there is anything you feel we can improve or you would like to see from us.
Thank you for your support. We will get through this together!