People Come First
The health and safety of our employees and customers is the top priority for Halton Windows.
Update July 2020
In an effort to prevent the spread of COVID19 Ontario’s Premier Doug Ford announced only “Essential Businesses” can remain open past April 4th. Although window and door replacement is considered an essential business, and we were qualified to remain open, Halton Windows remained closed through April, May and June to protect our community and empolyees.
HALTON WINDOWS IS NOW OPEN FOR BUSINESS!
We moved very quickly through our backlog of orders and we are happy to announce new orders are now being fulfilled in the same time frame as the pre-pandemic workflow. We offer a few different options to ensure the ordering and installation process meets your expectations.
Moving forward the company has implemented a new set of standards for the safety of our customers and staff.
- Halton Windows has elevated its cleaning and disinfecting of all surfaces, pre-delivery and post-installation.
- The use of gloves and masks will be used when appropriate.
- We are following Health Canada’s social distancing recommendations for business operations, which includes limiting the number of people in our showrooms.
- The showroom will be operating with reduced staff as we will be enabling employees to work from home to facilitate social distancing.
- Communication and signage are posted throughout our facility to remind individuals of safe hygiene practices.
These protocols will remain in place for the foreseeable future. While you are free to drop in, we highly recommend setting up an appointment if you wish to visit our showroom. Contact us by phone or email to set a free consultation at your home. We are also available to answer questions, show product samples, provide quotations, take orders and schedule installations online. Our business hours are Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm, closed Saturdays and Sundays.
Connect with us on social media or send questions to let us know if there is anything you feel we can improve or you would like to see from us.
Thank you for your support. We will get through this together!